Legal Requirements for US citizens getting married in Italy.

In order to get married in Italy you need a Nulla Osta (Certificate of No Impediment). To obtain a Nulla Osta, according to Australian regulations, you need to forward the following to the Australian Embassy in Rome or the Australian Consulate-General in Milan:

If you would like more information please email us.